Lunch with the Prime Minister
7 February 2017
Players and coaching staff of the basketball club "Monaco", headed by the president of the club Sergey Vladimirovich Dyadechko were invited to the residence of the Prime Minister of the Principality of Serge Tel for lunch. During the reception Tel made a speech in which he wished the team wins in the next matches, and emphasized that the Government and the people of Monaco are very proud of its' achievements. Outstanding success of the basketball team in the Champions League and French League not only glorify the principality far beyond its borders, but promote use of sport and a healthy lifestyle among its residents. The Government of Monaco, that has signed partnership with the club at the start of the season, thanks basketball players and coaches for the skill and dedication on the court, and the president Sergei Vladimirovich Dyadechko for the fruitful work that led BC "Monaco" to the leaders of the French basketball.
- Sergey Dyadechko: "Gladyr had surgery in the clinic, where Chelsea players are being treated".
- "Monaco" of Sergey Dyadechko extended the contract with Ukrainian Sergey Gladyr
- "Monaco" of Sergey Dyadechko strengthened the front line by Elmedin Kikanovich
- "Monaco" of Sergey Dyadechko signed a contract with Paul Lacombe
- Sergey Dyadechko Foundation and Strongmen Federation of Ukraine are ready to storm new heights