Lunch with the Prime Minister
7 February 2017
Players and coaching staff of the basketball club "Monaco", headed by the president of the club Sergey Vladimirovich Dyadechko were invited to the residence of the Prime Minister of the Principality of Serge Tel for lunch. During the reception Tel made a speech in which he wished the team wins in the next matches, and emphasized that the Government and the people of Monaco are very proud of its' achievements. Outstanding success of the basketball team in the Champions League and French League not only glorify the principality far beyond its borders, but promote use of sport and a healthy lifestyle among its residents. The Government of Monaco, that has signed partnership with the club at the start of the season, thanks basketball players and coaches for the skill and dedication on the court, and the president Sergei Vladimirovich Dyadechko for the fruitful work that led BC "Monaco" to the leaders of the French basketball.
- "Harvest" of records in the final of the Cup of Ukraine in Strongmen with the support of Sergey Dyadechko
- Sergey Dyadechko' Fund will support the Final of the Cup of Ukraine in Strongmen
- The best moments of the match Obolon-Brovar - Poltava with the fund of Sergey Dyadechko DSF
- Draft in the Ukrainian ULAF team, with the support of the Sergey Dyadechko fund.
- PFL and Obolon-Brovar - a partnership with the Sergey Dyadechko Foundation