Team of Dyadechko Sergei beat DINAMO SASSARI with a score of 73:62
"Monaco" made a confident first step towards the Final Four of Champions League
Club of Ukrainian businessman and philanthropist Sergei Dyadechko "Monaco" took the first step towards the Final four of Champions League FIBA, confidently defeating the Italian "Dynamo Sassari" with a score of 73:62 on his site in the first quarterfinal match. In the course of the fight, the advantage of Monegasks reached 22 points, but in the end the opponent managed to reduce the backlog a little. Players of Monaco established control over the course of the game already in the second quarter and, thanks to aggressive defense, forced Dynamo to admit for the meeting 24 losses.
Defender of the national team of Ukraine Sergei Gladyr in the "Monaco" for 21 minutes scored 5 points, made 2 rebounds, gave 4 assists and made 1 interception.
The return match will be held in Italy on March 29.
Video review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViSNtx7Lk1Q
- "Harvest" of records in the final of the Cup of Ukraine in Strongmen with the support of Sergey Dyadechko
- Sergey Dyadechko' Fund will support the Final of the Cup of Ukraine in Strongmen
- The best moments of the match Obolon-Brovar - Poltava with the fund of Sergey Dyadechko DSF
- Draft in the Ukrainian ULAF team, with the support of the Sergey Dyadechko fund.
- PFL and Obolon-Brovar - a partnership with the Sergey Dyadechko Foundation